Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thoughts

I haven't updated my blog in a while. On a side note, I'm not a fan of bloggers who log on once a month to talk about how they're not blogging, then you hear nothing from them in between. I wish I blogged more. There's certainly excitement in my life that's worth sharing. Marathon training (Steve and I are running the Park City marathon in five days) , grad school and its subsequent end (of coursework at least, I still have a thesis to write), wedding and honeymoon planning (less than four weeks to go), and of course, always more than the requisite 40 hours of work work every week. I've been very busy, but what's funny is that I can't envision myself not being busy. I enjoy relaxing, and I certainly enjoy low-levels of stress, but I also really enjoy the four main things that are going on right now. On the other hand, I have three ongoing crafts projects that have been in progress for at the very most a year. I'm restoring a very old quilt, painting four canvasses for our home, and am trying to wrap up the knitting projects that I swore would be done by last Christmas. So these are a few of the things that I hope to be doing more of once Steve and I come home from our honeymoon, we have the fall quarter off from DU, and marathon training is complete. That, and updating my blog.

I don't think that all that is an excuse for not blogging, but I just can't focus on my blog! I've also decided that I want to revamp the blog. I'm tired of its look and feel and want something new.

In the meantime, want to crack up? Here's one of my favorite websites: http://www.dontevenreply.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment