Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tweet Tweet

I am now tweeting, mostly because I like the Twitter bird. Also because Efrem told me to do it.

I'm concerned that everything I think about in my head will either sound like a Facebook status update or a tweet. When I'm doing the dishes - 'Morgan wishes the dishes were already done.' When I'm running - 'Right hip flexor hurts.' When I'm doing homework - 'Morgan wonders if an ecosystem valuation of opportunity costs related to natural gas drilling on the Roan Plateau would be an effective way t.' STOP!!! I'm much wordier than this and it usually takes me a good 140 words to even get to what I'm trying to say. We'll see how this goes.

Follow me: mponcelet

2 comments:

  1. it may help you with your inner censor in that you have limited space to communicate. it's like cliff notes for your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it will be a good challenge. I seriously need a censor.

    ReplyDelete