Friday, February 6, 2009

What.

1. I will not be tempted to write a “25 random things about me” note just because everyone else is doing it.
2. If you want to know 25 things about me, pick up the phone. I’ll get back to you within 25 days.
3. Social media is ridonk sometimes and pushes the limits of social acceptability.
4. I’m not really interested in your list.
5. Since I am writing this list, does this mean that I am writing 25 random things about me?
6. Do you REALLY care to read this, or are you just comparing it with yourself?
7. If I had 5 more digits, I would have 25 digits.
8. There are 25 ways that I will say that I don’t want to write a 25 things list.
9. This one time, I turned 25 years old.
10. This other time, I ate 25 m&m’s.
11. There are at least 25 ways that I can tell someone to bugger off.
12. Before I had 259 friends on Facebook, I only had 25.
13. Persons with serious mental illnesses die, on average, 25 years earlier than the general public.
14. Did it take you 25 minutes or 25 hours to write your list?
15. This is going to take me under 25 minutes.
16. There are 25 reasons why I don’t want to read your list, but 26 why I probably will.
17. randomrandomrandomrandomr has 25 letters.
18. I’m sure you can think of 25 reasons why you regret writing your 25 random things about me list.
19. There are 25 reasons why the 25 random things about me list is self-indulgent.
20. 5 more things I need to say after this.
21. How would we count the days on our knuckles if there were a month with only 25 days?
22. In blackjack, I would definitely lose if my cards amounted to 25.
23. There are 25 other things I’d rather be doing at this point in my list.
24. Google 25 and the first thing that comes up is a link to an article about how stupid this is.
25. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment