Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Motivation

It's difficult to stay motivated. It helps when there is an exciting event, occasion, trip, work project or new adventure that can keep me motivated to get through whatever I have to get through now, because I know there's something else out there that will make it all worthwhile in the end. Staying positive is key. However, it's just hard to remind myself that getting through what I am trying to get through now won't hurt me when I actually get to that exciting part. Will it dampen my spirit? Crush my positivity? Make me a stronger person? I'm not sure. Everything's a trade off, I just want to make sure what I'm trading is actually worth it. I don't like sitting at this desk and wishing I was running through ponderosa pines with my lungs pounding. At this desk, my lungs are pissed off. I have a nice view though.

In any event, I fall asleep next to an angel every night, who needs me more than I need myself. I can put up with all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment