Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There's no team in blog

Blogging is self indulgent. I mostly started this blog with no intended audience but my own piece of mind. I like to write, but never get to write exactly what I want. I'd like to write whatever I want, whenever I want, with no limitations. Like when I hear a funny joke. I just feel the need to get some things off my mind, even if they're inane, selfish, boring, or completely off topic. I also like to write down ideas that I think are good, or things that I would like to remember. Those are the main purposes of this blog. Help me organize my thoughts, share interesting/funny news with people, share items that I think other people might like to know about me, and finally, let friends and family know what's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment