Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What is Wrong With People

I get so frustrated when people aren't fully communicative, they don't feel the need to keep people in the loop, or people go behind other people's back. That, and when people are all smoke and mirrors. What the hell kind of communication is that? I'm allowed to know things too. And I can do good things with information, if I were only given a chance. Working from home means that a lot ot the things that you only hear in passing in your office, do not get communicated to you. I can't help but feel left out. I don't like this feeling. And I appreciate teamwork. If I put in an effort to keep people in the loop, it's probably reflective of my desire to be informed by you, dipshit.

Some people might think that keeping secrets is a powerplay, but I don't buy that caca. It just makes you look stupid, distrustful, and full of issues of your own. Not to mention severely damages your credibility. The inner office or inner project politics stymie progress and make for a disastrous outcome. It's not worth it. What the hell are you trying to prove? Communicate people - use words, smart ones, nice ones. How can someone appear so smart on one occasion, and like squid brains the next? It's not nice. Makes me want to get out of dodge and work on my tan. And my Spanish. Not this gibberish baby blah blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment