Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lists can pervert freedom, but they can also enable it

I like to make lists.

Some of my favorite morning teas are:
- Morning Thunder
- Earl Grey
- English Breakfast
- Fast Lane
- Chai

I am working on my masters in applied science in environmental policy and management, with a concentration on natural resource management. I am in my 8th class out of 12. The 8 classes that I have taken are:
- Environmental Project Management
- Environmental Economics
- Graduate Research and Writing
- Sustainable Public Policy
- Introduction to Ecology
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Environmental Law
- Introduction to Environmental Policy

My 3 favorites have been Environmental Economics, Introduction to Ecology, and Sustainable Public Policy.

Some websites that I like to go to every day are:
- Nytimes.com
- Facebook.com
- Grist.com
- DailyCamera.com
- BackyardChickens.com
- Orangette.blogspot.com

Some things that I'd like to get really good at are:
- Knitting baby sweaters (I think that too many baby gifts, given the grandeur of the event, are generic. I want to welcome new babies with creativity and love!)
- Watercolors
- Cooking eggs
- Communicating when I'm upset or angry in a constructive and forward-thinking way

I have chickens. They make me smile, and I think they're honest animals. They get worried, excited, hungry, angry, protective, inquisitive, fed up. Their names and breeds are:
- Pearl, New Hampshire Red
- Tayler, Speckled Sussex
- Sid, Araucana
- Murtha, Black Star

No comments:

Post a Comment