Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pandora

Pandora is free. It helps me get through the day, depending on my mood and the work I have to do, unless I'm writing something long for work, or editing a document. Some of my favorite Pandora stations are:
- Bob Marley (a nice reggae mix)
- Kings of Leon (good for long projects, quiet)
- Katy Perry (sometimes some crappy pop music makes me chuckle - I like this one because you at times get Britney and other stuff, but sometimes you get genuine good vocalists and artists)
- Feist (although I have to skip through the 1234 children's song)
- The Beta Band (thoughtful, mellow)
- John Butler Trio (one of my favorite bands)
- Jack Johnson
- Paco de Lucia (salsa-type, fun to listen to)
- Manu Chao
- A Tribe Called Quest

I try to pick bands or artists of the general musical persuasion that I'd like to listen to.

I also really like this song, Ratatat/Justice collaboration, courtesy of Scott: http://www.tallmansmallman.com/Alex/We%20Are%20Your%20Friends%20(Bearbot%20MashUp.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment