Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Skis

I've never skied on Line skis, but Scott does and loves them. I have the K2 Nancy skis, which I don't think they even make anymore. I love them, and actually did so much research to decide on buying them, but sometimes I think that these Line Pandora skis would be a better fit:

"Introducing one of the world’s fattest women’s specific powder skis. Its wide platform, deep sidecut and light and lively feel makes it one of the most fun and functional skis you’ll ever ride in the powder, and everywhere else on the hill. The Pandora is a true work of art from the beautifully painted graphics, to the first of its kind, real embroidered logo, threaded right into the top of the ski. The only thing that will look better is the fresh tracks you’ll be laying down on your next powder day."

Either that's really good marketing, or I just really want those skis. The Nancy's are awesome - they glide through powder, turns are easy in powder and you don't have to break your ankle to shift, they are fun on groomers (although not as fast as my Burnin' Luvs - I can't keep up with Steve and Scott on the straight shots) even though I can't carve as much. I think the Lines would be better for all mountain. The graphics are nice, but I don't care about that stuff. I guess I'm happy with the Nancys - I should continue to be happy with them, as I don't think there's too much wrong with them, in terms of my needs. Next time I'll get a bit of a wider ski underfoot, a bit stiffer, and something best suited for all mountain. Damn it grasshopper!

http://www.lineskis.com/product/pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment