Friday, January 30, 2009

Bacon Wrapped Sausage Wrapped Bacon

I am going to make mixed bean chili to bring over to Joe and Vanessa's Superbowl party. I asked Steve if this sounded good to him - yes. I then asked him if he wanted to bring anything - pause. He answers with Bacon Explosion. Bacon Explosion. That's it. Steve loves bacon. I know that a lot of people love bacon, but Steve probably loves bacon more than you. I really thought he was pulling my ham hock, because all he said after that was bacon wrapped in sausage, then wrapped in bacon. He mumbled something about the New York Times, and I told him he was lying.

Hold the phone! He was serious! I should have known. Steve knows all the news, all the time, and he reads the NY Times - which featured the Bacon Explosion - on a hourly basis. I'm a simpleton, I like bacon, a piece of bacon, alone, but this looks like a serious bacon explosion could happen in my mouth, and I think I'd like it. Read about the "massive torpedo-shaped amalgamation of two pounds of bacon woven through and around two pounds of sausage and slathered in barbecue sauce" aka bacon explosion: Take Bacon. Add Sausage. Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment